A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page to store and recover information about a user’s browsing habits or their device, among other functions. Depending on the information the cookies contain and on the way in which they use your device, they can also be used to recognise the user. Your browser stores cookies on the device’s hard drive only for the duration of your current browsing session, using minimal memory space and without damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any type of specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive when you end your browsing session (these are known as session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and allow the user to independently accept or reject temporary or stored cookies in their security settings.
This website will not link the stored personal data you provide us with to cookies without your express consent (through activating cookies in your browser). This applies to the information provided when creating a profile or purchasing products on our website.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and use the various options or services they offer, for example controlling data traffic and communication, session identification, access to restricted areas, storing the elements of an order, purchasing an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements when browsing, storing content to enable videos and sound or sharing content using social media.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service using predetermined general features, according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal. These include, for example, language, the type of browser used to access the service, the region from which the service is being used, etc.
- Analytical cookies: When handled by our company or by third parties, these allow us to quantify user numbers and therefore measure and statistically analyse the use of the services we offer. Your browsing on our web page is analysed in this process, in order to improve the products and services we provide.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to record statistics on the traffic and volume of visits on this web page. On using this website, you consent to your data being handled by Google. The exercise of any related right should therefore be communicated directly to Google.
- Social media: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click Like or Share, etc.
Deactivation and deletion of cookies
You are able to enable, block or delete cookies installed on your device using your device’s browser settings:
- This web page and its legal representatives do not take any responsibility for the content or veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy may have.
- In some cases, you will need to install cookies to ensure your browser remembers your decision not to accept them on your device.
- Google Analytics cookies: this company stores cookies in servers located in the United States and shall not share these with third parties, except under circumstances where this is necessary for the correct function of the system or when complying with a legal obligation. According to google, your IP address is not stored. Google Inc. is involved in the Safe Harbour Agreement, which guarantees that all data transferred shall be handled using protection levels that conform to European standards.
If you have any doubts or queries regarding this Cookies Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details provided in the Contact section.